Friday, February 18, 2011

Where in the World Would I Go...

There are lots of places i want to fish sometime in my lifetime. These locations are all across the world.

  • The salmon run in Alaska
  • Trout in New Zealand
  • Snook in Flamingo, Florida
  • Tarpon in the Florida Keys
  • Bonefish and Permit in the Bahamas
  • Fly fishing in the Rockies
  • White Sturgeon in British Columbia
  • Small-mouth in Virginia
  • Peacock Bass in the Everglades, Florida
  • Rooster Fish in Costa Rica
  • Striped Marlin in Hawaii
  • Bill-fish on the Great Barrier Reef Australia
  • Yellowstone for trophy cutthroats, rainbows, and browns

I am sure i can think of more places I would love to go. Hopefully someday I will have had the privilege to visit some of these pristine waters and catch some beautiful fish, but until then I will continue to love what I catch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment